Terrain Unknown.




On opening my eyes,
I met myself in a terrain unknown.
They were happy to see me,
But I was not glad to see them.
I knew what I was in for,
In my heart, I knew not all meant well for me.
The womb that housed me for a while,
nurtured and cared for me with love.
With all the guidance and instructions from the womb,
Am guided from life’s wound.
I became an advocate for the course that I believed in,
I strive for what I want and never refrained from learning.
In the boat I was,
There was a great storm,
That took the male figure in the boat away.
But, I was grateful to the master,
That the womb in the boat was still intact.
I was the oldest male figure in the boat,
Every other person in the boat was looking up to me,
And I was looking up to the master.
Am an apprentice to him,
Am his servant and am ready to be at his service.
Am very conscious of sycophants,
I mean the ambassadors of my destruction
But am close to the master,
The author of my believe.
I cling to the principle of all true course.
Am working, serving, leading and hoping,
Am very patient for the hour,
I will close my eyes to see the true friend,
Who gives authentic love.

Written by: Johnson Paul Shadrach
Tel: 080 69084971.

No comments:

Post a Comment